Georgia Crisis Hotlines
- GA CARES Warm Line: 1-844-326-5400
- Peer2Peer Warm Line: 1-888-945-1414
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
- The Crisis Text Line – Free text line that serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to 24/7 support and information via texting. Text HOME to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA or Canada, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Crisis Hotlines
- Veterans Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- Stop A Suicide Today – Helpful website that provides suicide prevention information for someone experiencing suicidal thoughts, their friends, and family.
- The Summit Wellness Group – Comprehensive suicide prevention guide that features over a dozen of different online support resources.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255 – This national lifeline provides free confidential support 24/7, 365 to anyone who is suffering from a mental health crisis that involves thoughts of suicide.
- In The Rooms – Resource for finding virtual Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings 24/7.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Helpful suggestions and resources on finding addiction treatment centers for friends or family members struggling with addiction.
- SAMHSA’s Treatment Locator – National treatment locator that lists approved treatment centers.
Detox Local – Comprehensive, medically reviewed guides about the detox and withdrawal process from dozens of different drugs and alcohol as well as a local detox locator tool.